Chu Sau Cheung Nursing Home


Subsidised places
In accordance with the rate set by SWD

Non-subsidised places
Fee charged according to choice of room type and the level of care required


Subsidised : 90
Non-subsidised : 60

How to apply

Subsidised places
Application can be made through the Family Service Centres of Social Welfare Department or relevant non-governmental organizations, or via medical social workers.

Non-subsidised places
Application forms are available at the Community Service Division of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 6/F, Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wah, H.K., Tel
2859 7620

All elderly service centres of Tung Wah Forms can also be download from Tung Wah website,

How to Terminate

For self-withdrawal, residents should give the Home at least one month’s written notice or one month’s fee in lieu of notice. Upon giving not less than one month’s written notice to a resident who cannot comply with the rules and regulations of the Home despite repeated.