Ho Yuk Ching Willow Lodge


Subsidised places

In accordance with the rate set by SWD

Non-subsidised places

Fee charged according to choice of room type and the level of care required


  • Subsidised: 60   (40 female and 20 male)
  • Non-subsidised: 40

How to Apply

Subsidised places

Application can be made through the Family Service Centres of Social Welfare Department or relevant non-governmental organizations, or via medical social workers.

Non-subsidised places

  • Application forms are available at the Community Service Division of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 6/F, Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wah, H.K.
  • All elderly service centres of Tung Wah
  • Forms can also be download from Tung Wah website

How to Terminate

  • For self-withdrawal, residents should give the Home at least one month’s written notice or one month’s fee in lieu of notice.
  • Upon giving not less than one month’s written notice to a resident who cannot comply with the rules and regulations of the Home despite repeated reminders and counseling, the Home may require him/her to move out from the Home.