Lo Wong Yuk Man Nursing Home


Subsidised places
In accordance with the rate set by SWD

Non-subsidised places
Fee charged according to choice of room type and the level of care required


Residential Care Home Service:
Subsidised : 60
Non-subsidised : 40

Provide residential respite and additional day care respite care places when there are vacant home places.

How to Apply

Residential Care Home Service - Subsidised places
Application can be made through the Family Service Centres of Social Welfare Department or relevant non-governmental organizations, or via medical social workers.

Non-subsidised places

  • Application forms are available at the Community Service Division of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 6/F, Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wah, H.K., Tel:2859 7620
  • All elderly service centres of Tung Wah
  • Forms can also be download from Tung Wah website, http://www.tungwah.org.hk

How to Terminate

  • For self-withdrawal, residents users should give the Home at least one month’s written notice or one month’s fee in lieu of notice.
  • For those residents who do not comply with the rules and regulations of the Home despite repeated reminders and counselling, the Home may require him/her to move out from the Home by giving not less than 30 days' prior notice.
  • In case there are changes in the resident's health condition, the Home will make referral to another appropriate service according to the needs of the resident. Once the referral is accepted, the resident should move to the new service to receive proper care.