Lok Ying Outreaching Allied Health Service


  • Free of charge

How to Apply

  • Service introduction to RCHEs residents through visits by LYOAHS and provide service to the residents-in-need
  • Self-referral
  • Referral from doctors, medical and allied health units of Hospital Authority or Department of Health, social service units, or RCHEs, etc.
  • Application Form (Chinese version)

How to Terminate

  • Contact our staff direct for service withdrawal