Hung Fuk Integrated Vocational Rehabilitation Centre


In accordance with the rate set by the Social Welfare Department



How to apply

  • Referrals can be made by school social workers, medical social workers, family caseworkers and staff of rehabilitation service units to the Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services, Social Welfare Department

How to Terminate

  • Service users can apply self- withdrawal from the service but should give at least one month's written notice to centre. Referral to other services can be made if necessary and suitable.
  • Family members, guardian or centre staff can arrange service withdrawal or referral to other services for the service users if they all find it is suitable to have such arrangement. Case conference with service users and their family members or guardian will be conducted.
  • Termination will be arranged for the service users who have sustained a job in open market for 6 months, or the services no longer to meet the needs for the service users.