Hung Shing Temple, Fuk Tsun Street

Tel: 2392 4551
Fax:
Address: 58 Fuk Tsun St., Kowloon
Service Hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Email: csd-temples@tungwah.org.hk
District: Yau Tsim Mong


History

Hung Shing Temple was built in 1881, and the management was transferred from Chinese Temples Committee to Kwong Wah Hospital in 1928.

Tung Wah Hospital, Kwong Wah Hospital, Tung Wah Eastern Hospital were combined to form Tung Wah Group of Hospitals in 1931. In the same year, Hung Shing Temple was delegated to Tung Wah. The operating surplus has been used to finance the charitable services of Tung Wah.

Objective

We aim to provide traditional places for the public to worship temple gods, goddesses and the deified heroes.

Service Recipients

General public and Worshippers

福全街洪聖廟

檢視較大的地圖