Shui Yuet Kung, Shan Tung Street

Tel: 2997 1778
Fax:
Address: 90 Shan Tung St., Kowloon
Service Hours: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Email: csd-temples@tungwah.org.hk
District: Yau Tsim Mong


History

Shui Yuet Kung was built in 1884, and was relocated to the current place in 1926. Tung Wah Hospital, Kwong Wah Hospital, Tung Wah Eastern Hospital were combined to form Tung Wah Group of Hospitals in 1931. In the same year, Hung Shing Temple was delegated to Tung Wah.

The temple attracts many worshippers to seek blessings during the annual event “Kwun Yum Treasury Festival”.

Objective

We aim to provide traditional places for the public to worship temple gods, goddesses and the deified heroes.

Service Recipients

General public and Worshippers

山東街水月宮

Click here to enlarge the map