Tsz Mei Small Group Home


  • Accommodation and meals are free of charge. Guardians have to pay for the air-conditioning fee, children's daily self-care expenses, petty cash, medical, educational and transport expenses. Family with financial difficulties may look for the assistance from Social Welfare Department.


  • 8 children

How to Apply

  • All applications are referred via the Central Referral System for Residential Child Care Services operated by Social Welfare Department (SWD). Families who are in need of the service can apply through the case social worker in SWD or Non-governmental Organizational (NGO) for referral.

How to Terminate

  • Applicant can withdraw during the application process or after the placement. The child or the guardian can initiate the withdrawal directly to the small group home social worker or the worker of referring units.