Po Chung Chuen Ying Home for the Elderly


In accordance with the rate set by Social Welfare Department.


The original capacity of 125 placements will be converted to the recognized quota of Long Term Care placements by the Social Welfare Department by stages.

How to Apply

Application can be made through the Family Services Centres of Social Welfare Department or relevant non-governmental organizations, medical social workers, District Elderly Community Centres, Neighbourhood Elderly Centres, or Integrated Home Care Services Centres.

How to Terminate

  • For self-withdrawal, residents should give the Home at least one month's written notice or one month's fee in lieu of notice.
  • In case there are changes in the resident's health condition, the Home will make referral to another appropriate service according to the needs of the resident. Once the referral is accepted, the resident should move to the new service to receive proper care.
  • For those residents who do not comply with the rules and regulations of the Home despite repeated reminders and counselling, the Home may require him/her to move out from the Home by giving not less than 30 days' prior notice.