Tai Tung Pui Day Activity Centre


A monthly hostel fee is charged as set by SWD & a miscellaneous fee charge will be collected as necessary.


120 day places

How to Apply

Applications can be made through Family Services Centres, special schools, medical social service department, social services organizations or other rehabilitation organizations. All referrals are channelled through the Central Referral System for Disabled Adults of the Social Welfare Department.

How to Terminate

With respect to the need of the clients, either the trainee himself/herself, his/her family/guardian or the Centre can arrange for the termination of service after going through a process of communication, involving prudent consideration among the parties concerned.