Ho Yuk Ching Workshop


(included 15 WEP participants)

How to Apply

  • All applications are referred from the Social Welfare Department Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services (CRSRehab). Applicants may contact the Social Welfare Department Family Sevices Centre, the Medical Social Work Units, special schools or other social welfare organizations for service application.

How to Terminate

  • Service users can self-withdraw from our service due to personal reasons
  • The centre will terminate the service for those service users whom have sustained a job in the open market for 6 months, or the service can no longer meet their needs.
  • Our social worker would discuss with the service user, his/her family members and referrer/caseworker for the arrangement of appropriate services