Yeung Sing Memorial Long Stay Care Home


In accordance with the rate set by Social Welfare Department.



How to Apply

Application can be made through the Social Welfare Department, relevant non-governmental organizations or via medical social workers. All referrals are directed from the Central Referral System of the Social Welfare Department.

How to Terminate

With respect to the need of the resident, either the resident himself/herself or his/her family/guardian can arrange for the termination of service after going through a process of communication, referral service will be provided by our social worker if needed.