Jockey Club Kin Yat Home


In accordance with the rate set by Social Welfare Department.


50 residential places

How to Apply

Applications can be made through the Central Referral System for Rehabilitation Services of the Social Welfare Department.

How to Terminate

With respect to the need of the clients, either the resident himself/herself, his/her family/guardian or the Centre can arrange for the termination of service after going through a process of communication, involving prudent consideration among the parties concerned.