Fong Shu Chuen Care & Attention Home

Monthly Fee

The home fee is charged in accordance with the standard rate set by Social Welfare Department.

Placement Quota

174 places

How to Apply

Application can be made through the Integrated Family Service Centres of Social Welfare Department or respective non-governmental organizations, medical social workers, District Elderly Community Centres, Neighbourhood Elderly Centres, or Integrated Home Care Services Centres.

Application forms are available from the Community Services Division of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals at 6/F, Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wan, H.K.; and all elderly service centres of Tung Wah.

Enquiry phone no.: 2859 7620

How to Terminate

  • For self-withdrawal case, resident should give the Home one month’s written notice in advance or one month's home fee in lieu of notice to be discharged from service.
  • If there are major changes of the resident's health condition, the Home will make referral to another an appropriate service according to the resident’s level of care and needs. When the alternative placement is offered, the resident may be transferred to the new service for proper care and continuous support.
  • For those residents who do not comply with the rules and regulations of the Home despite repeated reminders and counseling be given, the Home may require him/her to move out from the Home by giving not less than 30 days' prior notice.