Fong Shu Chuen Day Care Centre for the Elderly


In accordance with the rate set by Social Welfare Department.


  • 44
  • Full-time users -- Attend D/E 4 days or above in a week
  • Part-time users -- Attend D/E less than 4 days in a week

How to Apply

Application for service of Day Care Centre for the Elderly should be referred by social worker and need to undergo Standardized Care Need Assessment. Applicatnts or persons actiing on behalf of the applicants may approach the following referring offices for raising the request:

  • Family Service Centres (FSCs/ IFSCs)
  • Medical Social Services Unites (MSSUs)
  • District Elderly Community Centres (DECCs)
  • Neighbourhood Elderly Centres (NECs/ Social Centres for the Elderly (S/Es))
  • Other serivce units e.g. Family and Child Protective Service Units, Counseling Units, Street Sleeper Outreaching Team, etc

How to Terminate

One month prior notice is required for service withdrawal