Wong Cho Tong Day Care Centre for the Elderly
In accordance with the rate set by Social Welfare Department.
- Full-time users -- Attend D/E 4 days or above in a week
- Part-time users -- Attend D/E less than 4 days in a week
How to Apply
Applicants need to undergo Standardized Care Need Assessment by the Social Welfare Department. Applicants may approach the following referring offices for raising the request:
- Family Services Centres (FSCs/Integrated Family Service Centres (IFSCs);
- Medical Social Services Units (MSSUs);
- District Elderly Community Centres (DECCs);
- Neighbourhood Elderly Centres (NECs/Social Centres for the Elderly (S/Es);
- Others service units e.g. Family and Child Protective Service Units, Counseling Units, etc.
Applicants of day respite service can approach our centre direct for enquiry and application.
How to Terminate
One month prior notice is required for service withdrawal