Enhanced Home and Community Care Services (Eastern District)


In accordance with the rate set by Social Welfare Department.



How to Apply

Application and enquiries can be made through :

  • Integrated Family Service Centres
  • Medical Social Service Unit
  • District Elderly Community Centres
  • Neighbourhood Elderly Centres

    Assessment will be arranged by accredited assessors of SCNAMO in due course.

How to Terminate

  • Either the centre or service user can request for termination of service.  Service user can withdraw from the service by giving 7-day notice in advance and settling unpaid service payment immediately.
  • Service user leaving service over 30 days would be treated as leaving service automatically.
  • Social worker would review service needs regularly and adjust or terminate service according to the condition of service user. Social worker would also refer other suitable services to user when he or she is in need.
  • If the service user has violated the regulations of our service, our service has the right to terminate the service of  the service user.