Women's Welfare Club Western District, Hong Kong Residential Care Home for the Elderly


Subvented Placement

In accordance with the rate set by SWD

Self-financing Placement

Fee charged according to choice of room type and the level of care required


Total 132 placements with 99 subvented and 33 self-financing placements.

How to Apply

  • Application for subvented placement can only be made through the Integrated Family Service Centres of SWD or NGO, District Elderly Community Centres, Medical Social Services Department of government clinics and hospitals.
  • Application form for self-financing placement is obtainable at Community Services Division (6/F Wong Fung Ling Memorial Building, 12 Po Yan Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong) and all elderly service centres of Tung Wah Group of Hospitals, or can be downloaded from Tung Wah website (http://www.tungwah.org.hk).
  • Enquiry phone no.: 2859 7620

How to Terminate

For self-withdrawal, residents should give the Home at least one month's written notice or one month's fee in lieu of notice.

In case there are changes in the resident's health condition, the Home will make referral to another appropriate service according to the needs of the resident. Once the referral is accepted, the resident should move to the new service to receive proper care.

For those residents who do not comply with the rules and regulations of the Home despite repeated reminders and counselling, the Home may require him/her to move out from the Home by giving not less than 30 days' prior notice.