Emergency / Short-term Care in Small Group Home


Children admitted to our small group homes do not need to pay for any residential and meal fee. Guardians are responsible for children’s daily self-care expenses, petty cash, medical, educational, transport and extra-curricular activities expenses.



How to apply

Direct referral by casework units

How to Terminate

The termination of service will be carried out in accordance with the welfare plan of the children.  Applicant can withdraw during the application process or after admission.  The parent/ guardian can initiate the withdrawal directly to the social worker of small group home or the referring worker.