||G/F, Kiangsu and Chekiang Building, 16 North Point Road, North Point, Hong Kong
||Mon – Sat
8:30 am – 5:30pm
The Centre, which is located in North Point, has started services since August 2011. The Centre aims at providing high-quality and professional services for elders with dementia and their caregivers, in order to delay elders’ deterioration and release caregivers’ burden.
To thank for generous donation of Standard Chartered Hong Kong 150th Anniversary Community Foundation, the Centre was thereby named as Standard Chartered Hong Kong 150th Anniversary Community Foundation Alzheimer’s Community Support Centre.
- To enhance elders’ self-care ability, to improve their quality of life;
- To reduce caregivers’ burden and enhance their caring skills;
- To arouse public concern and awareness on dementia;
- To identify elders with dementia symptoms and provide early intervention.
Training Area, Reminiscence Corner
- Elders with mild cognitive impairment and their caregivers; or
- Elders with dementia and their caregivers.